Next, connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – if the battery is removable) and press the volume up or volume Stock Firmware down button at the same time. Now click on the Download button to start the flashing process. Next, switch off your smartphone and take away the battery (if it is removable). ♞ There should be two devices like Mobile/tablet & Computer. ♞ USB driver should be a communication medium which connects the computer and Android device. The Potato Open Sauce Project is brought to you by a team of Indian developers who have adopted the quintessential potato as their choice of name. Even the different versions of the ROM are titled ‘baked potato’, ‘dumaloo’ etc.
- Nokia X10/X20 users can now upgrade their Android 11 version to the latest Android 13 version by downloading and installing the stock ROM.
- But when you can’t do the regular OTA method, Then you can use the below manual way to update your mobile.
- Although update is OTA that will take some time to arrive, so we have provided download links and installation guide for updating.
- In that case, you can have a look on the following older custom ROMs based on older Android versions.
- Just copy the firmware link and add to KDZ Downloader.
- These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset.
But if you relocked your bootloader, you should unlock the bootloader. After unlocking, Follow the below steps one by one carefully. For your information, the Custom ROMs are the best way to experience the latest Android version if an official update is not available for your smartphone. On this subject, the XDA developers team has done a fantastic job and made unofficially builds of Android 12 and 12L-based custom ROMs available for you. I have shown you the easiest way to Flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy M12.
If while loading the scatter file you see a checksum error, copy checksumgen.exe into the firmware folder and then launch it. Here you will find all the latest Xiaomi firmware for Xiaomi Mi 9.
- Since several Samsung devices are no longer eligible for Android 13, Custom ROM gives you what you want.
- Hence, procedure should be done on time as it is pretty simple and safe thing to do.
- Another way is for rooted users; They can Install the firmware using TWRP.
- Well, in such cases, you will require a Stock Firmware for your device.
You will also get to see more and more Android 11 custom ROMs in the below Android 11 Download list for all available devices. Talking about the software, this device is getting blessed with upgrades at regular intervals.